How can you help?
Support us in ‘helping people help themselves’ by partnering with our payroll giving program.
What’s in it for you?
Payroll Giving helps your organization:
- a) Show corporate commitment to charitable giving
- b) Support sustainable change
- c) Encourage employees to give back
- d) Build a sense of team spirit
- e) Support something employees care about
- f) Encourage employee volunteering
Our payroll giving program
We provide an opportunity for both employer and employee to contribute based on their capacity.
Employees are offered the flexibility to donate a chosen sum to a cause of their choice for the
duration of their choosing Companies can choose to match the total donation collected by employees,
or donate a fixed amount per month on behalf of the employees.
What makes payroll giving unique?
- a) simple, organized, tax effective
- b) customized solutions
- c) measurable, replicable and scalable programme
- d) easy to set up and maintain
- e) paperless process
- f) low fundraising cost
How does it work?
The payroll partnership with Simply Give:
- Step 1:
Interested employees sign up for the payroll giving announced through a
presentation to employees by our SimplyGive team.
- Step 2: Submit your form and we will do the rest.
Your payroll department activates your regular donation as long as you wish.
- Step 3: Just keep on giving! The beauty of your
regular donation is that your charities/NGOs can plan for the future. If you
want to amend or cancel your donation just instruct us via a simple email and
we instruct your Payroll department and its cancelled with immediate effect.
What causes can our employees support?
- a) Support one or more of the following issues:
Special education for Education initiatives for the mentally & for children
physically challenged, Livelihood generation, Elderly, and green initiatives
in tribal belts.
- b) Education:
support classes, bridge classes, formal education, rehabilitation & education
for abandoned children
- c) Elderly care:
shelter, medical assistance, clothing & food for the destitute elderly
- d) Livelihood support:
capacity building through the formation of self-help groups, financial literacy
training & income generation activities Mentally & physically challenged: special
education, speech therapy, physiotherapy, dental care & pre-vocational training
- e) Sports initiatives for underprivileged children:
giving children the opportunity to understand sportsmanship, team spirit & competition.
How else can we partner with SimplyGive?
- a) Make a corpus donation
- b) Make a general donation
- c) Support a core issue: education, health or
- d) Support our initiatives: Inter NGO sports initiatives,
JoMela: NGO Job Mela
- e) Cause Related Marketing
- f) Support innovative fundraising such as gift schemes,
painting competitions, Children’s Day events, tree plantations,
and so on
- g) Support fundraising initiatives in aid of SimplyGive such
as Think for a Cause, Art for a cause.